Thursday, November 30, 2017

Ice Drops with long bugle beads

I wanted silver bugle beads for Ice Drops, but Hobby 
Lobby didn't have them so I went to Michael's and 
found some, but.....even though they were marked 
#3 like the ones I have from Hobby Lobby there were 
not the same size.
This is tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Christmas Green with 
long size 3 silver bugle beads and silver beads.
 Here is a picture to show the drastic difference. 
I have used the gold ones, the tiny one is to try and 
make the same Ice Drops as earrings for a friend, 
and the silver next to the gold is the new one, used 
in both of today's Ice Drops.
 This one is tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Snow White 
with long silver bugle beads and tiny read beads.
Hope your day is blessed with tatting!!! :)

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow,fabulous! I like the twisted look of the bugle beads.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love that pattern! I know I have bugle beads, but I haven't found the safe spot where I stashed them yet. Soon, soon!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)
Diane, I can't wait till you find them!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

You really have this down so very gorgeous!

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :)